Here are just a few side benefits you can get while fixing the problems that increase your utility bills:
- Fresh air in every room—always. That’s what your A/C system should do, so it’s surprising how often people need to open a door or window because of lack of fresh air.
- The right temperature in every room. When you set the thermostat to 70 degrees, that’s the temperature in every corner of your house—every day.
- No more humidity, dampness, or dry air. Even if it’s a hot, damp summer day or the coldest, driest night of the winter, your house will stay comfortable.
- No more outside noise. It may take a week or two to get used to the silence.
- No more pollutants, mold, or dust mites. We can’t remove these 100%, but reducing them 99% can have a huge impact on your family’s (especially children’s) health.
1. Decide to likely waste $600-$1200/year on electricity.
2. Ask us to check if you could save money—FREE.
If you choose the latter, all you need to do is fill the form below (or call us at 678.721.6992). We’ll answer all your questions and schedule a time for the test.
REMEMBER: Asking us to check how much you can save is FREE and doesn’t mean you commit to anything. And if we can’t save you at least $200/year, we’ll give you $500 for your time.